Thursday, August 1, 2013

Curiosity of the Roswell Incident

When asked how I became interested in UFO's, which I'm asked a lot, my answer is always the same. Some 30 years ago I would lie in the backyard and look up into the night sky, and wonder what might be out there. I've never been egotistical enough to think we're the only thing in this vast universe that our earth is a small part of. Like everyone else I was raised in a box, fed information by my parents, teachers, and others, but at some point I decided to get out of the box, and look at other possibilities, including the possibility that other life forms surely exist "out there" somewhere. That has taken me on a fantastic journey continually looking for answers to the age-old question, "are we alone" in the universe, and truly different and unique from anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment